The Journey School accepts students 5-14 years old who are ready for challenging, engaging, hands on, project based work. Prior Montessori experience is not required but we are looking for students who are;
- Willing to explore and take academic risks
- Self motivated
- Interested in choosing investigations of interest
- Able to work independently and in a group
- Accepting of others
- Respectful of themselves and others
All new or transfer students are enrolled on a provisional basis for 30 school days. Incoming students must demonstrate personal, social, and intellectual characteristics that will enable them to be successful in our program. The Head of School has final decision in all admissions decisions.
1. Contact us
2. Schedule a visit
3. Fill out an application and pay the application fee.
4. Interview with Head of School or Lower School Director
5. Invitation to Enroll
6. Enrollment Fee paid
APPLICATION FOR ENROLLMENT